I have seen most the movies up for Oscars this weekend....
This is my choice for Movie of the year!
This was a great movie. Put together with a 15 Million dollar budget. The story line is great and the cinematography amazing.. Janie might say that I like it just because of Co-star Freida Pinto which doesnt hurt but not the reason I loved this movie.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cinematography?? Right honey...you mean the way the camera would point to Freida Pinto and you would get that little tingle all over your body??? Sure, great cinematography!!!!!
i love you babe!
The definition of Cinematography is capturing the beauty within a film, Right???
Oscar winning thats for sure..
I felt like that when they showed Edward in Twilight and they didn't have to spend 15 million dollars!
i'm glad you all got a tingle from the movies this year!!!! that was a good show!
kent! did you go to your home town meeting last night in Kearns! I thought you would want to get your two cents in about the gang issue but i didn't see you on the news. whats up!!
Post a Comment