Friday, February 13, 2009

Thats My Boy!!!

There are those times when your kids make you so proud.. Today it was oozing out of me..
Isaak had a preschool program at a senior center. They sang Valentines day songs to the old folk there at the center. Here is a picture of him and his sweet class.



If you didn't take a good look at Isaak, here is a close up of him flashing his Rock On sign to all the seniors citizens in the room. Not only that but he added the tongue to it.. I think we have exposed him to good ol' Rock and Roll a bit too early in his life. We might be setting ourselves up for one wild ride with him.


Rock On Isaak......

5 comments:

Janie said...

i figured it would make you proud!

Unknown said...

LOL. Better than you described Kent. I laughed my butt off when I saw it. Just like the old man. So when can we take him to his first Scorpions concert?

Rock on Izaak!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I love that kid!

Amy said...

He will be growing his hair out and getting tattoo's in NO TIME!
He is the FUNNIEST kid ever!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

This picture still makes me laugh.