Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wii Fit

For fathers day my family got me a wiiFat.. oops.. i mean a Wiifit board for our wii. We had seen commercials on the wiifit and thought it looked pretty cool. We hadn't known each other for more than 5 minutes before it offended me by not only calling me fat... but OBESE!!!


I mean, come on.... I know I am carrying around a little extra weight.. but Obese?? Who created the BMI scale anyway.
And to make matters worse, the machine automatically altered my previously created mii so that it would more accurately represent my morbidly obese shape. This is much different than the slender self image I had in mind when I originally created my mii.



Either way, Nintendo has motivated me to alter my obese self.....

I just keep reminding myself.. Muscle weighs more than fat, muscle weighs more than fat, muscle weighs more than fat. This is why I must weigh so much.

6 comments:

Amy said...

wow, I wouldn't say you are obese! RUDE! Remind me never to get on one of those things!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I like how it also made your eyes Japanese when they put on the extra weight.

Rick and T said...

whats the deal with that!!!!
It is clueless!
is this a malfunction?

Rick and T said...

congratulations on your new job. thats cool. Your very young for this kind of position! Your going to build up quite a retirement account.
If you don't come to my birthday party you will be in trouble!!!!!

Remund Clan said...

I had to laugh about your wii fit blog. Besides the fact that it told you you were obese do you like the program? Does it give you a good work out? Lisa

Unknown said...

I too am obese according to Wii Fit. Also on my 31st birthday it told me my body was 39 years old. I cried and ate some more bacon ice cream.