The other day Janie and I were reminiscing about old shows that we used to watch as kids.
This was a show that brings back a ton of memories of my brother and sisters sitting and watching TV early Saturday mornings.
Sleestack... Hiissssssss.. Hiisssssssss
And then there was this show....
HR PuffnStuf came on Sunday mornings when nothing else was on. I remember waiting for church to start and flipping through the 4 channels that we got at that time. Since nothing else was on we would watch HR PuffnStuf. It scared the bejebus out of me and I hated the Witch, the bird, HR and the freaky flute.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CHACA KNOW HOW!
weird.. The videos where there two weeks ago and when I put them up.
my video's don't work...
i'm having a child hood flash back i loved land of the lost but not the freaky flute. thanks for the memory. rick remembers also!!! funny
Post a Comment