Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tagged

I got Tagged by Amy for this little survey. For some reason I am a tagged scrooge. Not sure why but I have not posted for a while so here goes..

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- Flip Flops are my favorite. Embarrassed to say i paid $80.00 for a pair of flip flops last year. They are just so comfy.

New YEARS RESOLUTION - Lose weight. So far I have lost 10 pounds but need to kick it into gear to meet my goal that is coming up in April. Also to get more organized. This one is been moderately successful. (although dont ask my wife how she thinks I am doing on this one).

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- Pandora Radio- "Audioslave - Put it off" is playing.

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- Ah.. This is a good one. Probably take my wife out on a date.. We have been eating at Royal India. They put something very addictive in their food.

RANDOM THOUGHT- Man my feet are cold right now.

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN - Almost anywhere. Better question would be in the state you live. We have a ton of weekend trips we would love to take. Moab is always a favorite. Goblin Valley is becoming a yearly trip. Monument Valley is on the list for this year along with a trip to visit Native American sites in the Cedar Mesa area.

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Book? Who has time for a book? In my spare time I read the news on the Internet. Last book I read was "Bringing Down the House", which looks like is being made into a movie about 6 MIT students that figure out a way to count cards in Vegas.

I tag anyone else that feels like doing this..

3 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

$80 Flip Flops?!

Kent said...

Who are you to talk Marques? It seems to me that you came to my house in the exact same pair of flip flops that I had. Made me feel good that there was someone else out there the had the same common sense... Ahhh I mean great STYLE that I have.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I found some even better slippers and they cost less! Margaritaville!