Friday, February 29, 2008

Google Street View

I dont know how many people have heard of Google Street View in google maps but I am just hearing about it. Its quite cool/scary. In case you have not heard, Google has chosen 30 cities throughout the U.S in which they have driven up and down most every street in that city and taken pictures of the streets. These pictures are used in a 360 degree format in which you can click on the picture and drag it to view the streets. You can also go up and down the streets by clicking on the arrows provided.

Try it for yourself. Good thing Amy had her garbage taken out. Those old banana's were really starting to smell.

As I thought. There are many funny things that their cameras caught.

3 comments:

Remund Clan said...

I saw that just this week and it is cool! We will have to Blog about our wii guitar hero battle's. That is amazing that you can do that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

That is VERY scary! I'm glad my boyfriend wasn't over that day.