This is the book that we have at home.
So what is it with elmo and teaching kids about death? I can clearly hear Elmo say "Ah-Oh, Who wants to die". I am not sure what Elmo is supposed to be saying. The kids don't hear a clear "who wants to die" from Elmo which is a good thing. Isaak is famous for walking around repeating things he heard on TV. Like the time he walked into the living room and said "Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts". I asked him what he said and he told me again.. I later found out they had been watching The Little Rascals.
I don't think the Elmo creators do these things on purpose, rather its a glitch in the chip or inaudible sound coming from Elmo. In the first clip he could as easily be saying "Tell James".
I do know that Disney has had many situations where their artists and cartoonists have apparently gotten either bored or disgruntled with Disney and have place very questionable images in movies and on movie posters.

No comments:
Post a Comment