I love pandora radio.
A friend sent me a link and i have been hooked ever since. Pandora is an online music service that allows you to enter a song or a band and then pandora plays songs that are similar to this type of music. You can then provide feedback on each song by either approving or disapproving of the song which then is taken into account to give you better music selections. You can create different stations depending on what mood or style of music you want to listen to. Its saves me when I am stuck in the office writing reports or entering data.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yahoo radio is kind of like that. You can pick a station and rate the song. I will have to try Pandora and see which one I like better.
Am I that friend that introduced you to Pandora?! Yeah Me!!!
Post a Comment