Friday, November 02, 2007

Cancer Sucks

Image by DAN

4 Years ago today my mother died of lung cancer. What a horrible time in the life of our family. Last year my brother Lynn wrote an account of her battle with cancer and how it all ended with us flying her home on a medical jet from our vacation in Hawaii. I thought it might be nice to read through it to remember my mom. I opened it, flipped through the pages and had to put it back in the box. I dont think I will ever want to relive the experience again.

We miss you Mom.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That "Cancer Sucks" picture is perfect! I am going to steal that.

When I first read what Lynn wrote I fell apart. I don't know if I can read it again either.

Kent said...

It was awful to look through it again. I really had a hard time with the 30 seconds i spent looking through it. Still too fresh i suppose.

Remund Clan said...

I haven't read it either. I think it is for our posterity.