Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

The kids are the perfect age for Trick or Treating, especially Isaak. All day long he would ask if it was time. Usually daylight savings has already occurred but since this year they pushed it back a couple weeks it seemed like it took forever to get dark. Trick or Treating in the light just isn't the same (I always wondered why they went Trick or Treating while still daylight in the movie ET). Finally it was time to go out..



These are the girls nails that Janie put on the witch and vampire.



Jacie was a princess witch.


Abby was a vampire.



And Isaak a fighting Power Ranger.



We were in such a hurry and so excited to get out and start knocking doors that we were on our way down the street and realized that Isaak didn't have any shoes on. the girls groan as we have to run back inside to get his shoes and socks on.
The kids got so much candy and some really good candy. It was amazing how many full size candy bars and big packs of candy they got. At one house the guy was giving out Playdough. Isaak was running a bit behind and the girls yelled "playdough"! Isaak got up to the door and said in his most pathetic voice "I dont want a potato".



1 comment:

Amy said...

We got a lot of big treats to. I remember when I was a kid we had to go hunt down the rich houses to get the big stuff. LOL

I'm glad Issak didn't get a potato!