one billion cajillion faffilion shafadabalooooilion... yen!
I am still not sure what to think about the possible 700 Billion dollar bail out that our government is planning.. There was such a push to get it done quickly. I am glad that has not happened. Better to get it right than to get it done quick.
I see our economy sinking fast without the bail out and with it more of a soft landing.
I tried wraping my tiny little brain around the immensity of 700 Billion dollars..
Consider this:
One million (1,000,000) seconds ago was about 12 days ago.
One billion (1,000,000,000) seconds ago was about 32 years ago, January 5, 1977. Jimmy Carter was two weeks out from his inaugural and the Reagan Revolution — that led to financial industry deregulation and distrust in the government that is now coming to the rescue of Wall Street — had yet to materialize.
700 billion (700,000,000,000) seconds ago was 22,197 years ago.
Hey Mr. paulson... When you get your checkbook with $700 billion in it, I know where you can get a steal of a deal on a struggling company. Utah Soft water can be purchased for only $500,000.

1 comment:
no kidding this is crazy. i'm not an expert but the banks did this they should take the fall not get bailed out. but what the hell do i know
i love your year book pictures so so funny
love ya
Post a Comment