I feel one of the most unknown places in Utah is Goblin Valley. I think its safe to say that very few people have gone there. This is good for us in that each time we have gone the past three years, rarely do we run into any other people while exploring. So please do not share this secret jewel of Utah. This is an amazing place that my family has visited since I was a little boy. It was always one of my favorite places to go and play in between the goblins. It is so much fun to take my family back there and watch them enjoy goblin valley.
View of the goblins.
Small cave we found exploring.
Kids playing on the goblins.
Goblin Valley campground.
We hiked up Little Wild Horse Canyon. We hiked about 2 and a half miles round trip and the kids did great. I love this picture where you can barely see Isaak.
I love hiking slot canyons... They always amaze me.
In this picture you can see a log lodged in the canyon wall. This was the water level when a flash flood came down the canyon.


No comments:
Post a Comment