Friday, August 01, 2008

Bear Lake

Our family went on our annual trip to Bear Lake. Our family has been going to Bear Lake each year for 45 years. I missed the last 2 years because I was sick one year and out of state for training last year. It was really good to go again and spend time with my family. Some of my fondest memories in my life have been at Bear Lake. My earliest memories are from these trips. It is so much fun to take my family and watch them enjoy playing in the water and sand. Thanks to Lynn for bringing up an amazing boat and letting us wakesurf. I cant wait to go again.


Cousins having fun tubing.



Abby chill'n on the beach.



Isaak playing in the water.


Jacie driving the boat.



Muddy Isaak.



Jacie running to the beach.



Me and my buddy.



Abby having a blast on the tube.



More tube fun.




The past couple years we have been going to the Pickleville Playhouse. This years play was Chuck Wagon and by far the best play we have seen here in the past four or five years we have been going. Our family was laughing so hard throughout the whole play. My dad even got pulled up on stage to participate. Check out Amy's blog for pictures and video of this.

1 comment:

Michelle and Nick said...

I think we were up there at the same time. Maybe we passed each other out on the tubes. Isn't that the best place? I love how blue the water is.