Now I have heard it all.....
The newest study on Global Warming: Global warming may raise kidney stone risk.
Are you freaking kidding me?? I have and still think the whole Global Warming issue is a Hoax. Just like the "Hole in the ozone" theory years ago when women everywhere trembled at the thought of not being able to use hair spray anymore. Look at the history of the earth. It has gone through constant changes from heating to cooling. I am all for conservation and doing my part. Sometimes I do throw a cardboard box in the recycle container rather than the garbage. I even ask for paper rather than plastic at the grocery store.. See, I am making changes..
The study shows that kidney stones are more prevalent in warmer areas. "We see a relationship between kidney stones and temperatures everywhere," says study co-author Margaret Pearle of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. "Even in places with air conditioning, warmer temperatures mean more stones."
Believe me, I have had kidney stones in the past and pray that I never have another one. But really, how many things are they going to try to blame on Global Warming? Is there no oddity that they are not going to blame to global warming. Maybe an increase of athletes foot due to the rise of temperatures? Maybe an increase of root canals because of Global Warming?
We are way, way beyond parody on this. No matter what ridiculous thing I could possibly tie to global warming, someone will come up with something even more ridiculous. And they’ll be completely serious about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just like using your cell phone will cause brain cancer!!
I have a friend that works for NASA. He lives on top of Mt. Kilauea. His entire job is to measure the ozone layer at the point that it should be the weakest...above a methane spewing volcano. Verdict....No hole in the ozone. Official from the guy who measures it.
Post a Comment