I almost watched this in our hotel room in Puerto Rico. I didn't know much about it though. We should go see it together.
Ya.. for sure.. I think its in limited release right now but I am sure it will come to the Broadway pretty soon.
why would that not surprise me to see you do that with your family. "Look family!, we are down to our last dime! YAHOO!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I almost watched this in our hotel room in Puerto Rico. I didn't know much about it though. We should go see it together.
Ya.. for sure.. I think its in limited release right now but I am sure it will come to the Broadway pretty soon.
why would that not surprise me to see you do that with your family. "Look family!, we are down to our last dime! YAHOO!"
Post a Comment