My good friend Marque Tagged me... yes that does sound kind of girlish.. No gives to your Kooties..
Answer 3 things to each section:
20 years ago I...
1) Senior in high school never imaging the day I would reach 37 years old.
2) Called to serve a mission in Denmark. Ah, the Danish mission.. Like no other in the world in SO many ways.
3) Got my Eagle Scout award (alright, my dad really earned mine.. in fact he might have earned three all together. His, mine and my brothers).. They always tell you when you are in scouting that this is one of the greatest accomplishments you will ever get. Employers will always ask if you have your Eagle Scout Award and it will help you get ahead in life. Although a great accomplishment, what a great line they feed you.
10 years ago I...
1) Lived in Logan Utah.
2) Trying to finish up getting my college degree after being out of High School for 10 years. Yes, I know that most of these people are called Doctors.
3) First Remund to ever graduate from College. Finished up my Masters Degree.
5 years ago..
1) Married my beautiful wife.....
2) Purchased my first house. Won an auction through HUD to get the house. Completely remodeled it with the help of my dad.
3) Hired on my dream job with UCAT.
4) My Mom died of cancer
1 year ago I...
1) Bought my third house.
2) Was 36!
3)
So far this year I have...
1) Finally made it to Hawaii!
2) Accrued more debt.
3)
Yesterday I...
1) Came back from vacation to a mess at work.
2) Watched The Office from the past two weeks that I missed. This week was so funny.
3) Couldn't sleep....
Today I....
1) Returned emails
2) Listened to John Butler Trio cd
3) Cleaned my office.
Tomorrow I will...
1) Come to work.
2) Mow my lawn.
3) Play with my family.
In the next year I may...
1) Visit Washington DC
2) Lose the 30 lbs I have been trying to lose
3) Pay off my second mortgage.
And not one mention of Boobs... Stay in counseling and you too can do it Marque.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
For the record, it was the person that tagged me that mentioned boobs.
But you were the one that laughed like Bevis and Butthead each time you saw it.. Thats what I like about you Marque.
hehehehehe (shaking fists) hehehehe She said boobs! hehehehe
Dude...Grandma Remund earned your Dad's Eagle...Duh
Post a Comment