Tomorrow we fly out to Kauai for the next 4 days.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Hawaii Day 3
Today we decided to head to the swap meet. One of the things that Janie was really looking forward to. It didn't disappoint! She loved it. The swap meet was HUGE! I don't think we even made it half way through in the two hours that we were there. After the swap meet we went to Pearl Harbor. We had been looking forward to seeing Pearl Harbor and loved seeing things there. It is an incredible place. We came back, changed cloths and got some food at the Cheese Cake Factory. Then we sat on the beach for a while as the sun was going down. It was a great day. One thing I have learned over the past two days driving around is that Janie and I could never make it on the show Amazing Race.
Tomorrow we fly out to Kauai for the next 4 days.



Tomorrow we fly out to Kauai for the next 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
USU Aggies Representin'!
Post a Comment