We woke up to it snowing today and arrived at the airport only to watch them de-ice the planes. The joy of Spring in Utah.
We got in mid afternoon and spent an hour and a half on the airport shuttle. We thought we would save a bit of money to take the shuttle rather than a taxi to the hotel. A charter bus drove up and we just looked at each other in hopes this was not what was taking us to our hotel. There was only three people on it so we thought "no problem". The bus made one more stop to let people on and another 15 stops letting people off before we got to our hotel.
We have a fun week planned with three days in Oahu and four days in Kauai.

4 comments:
Thats so awesome...By the way.. it snowed and rained most of the day after i dropped you off at the airport! Just wanted you to know. I KNOW you guys will have a blast! I think I speak for most people who read this.... We are all a little jealous. Have a great time!
I am so Jealous!!!!!!! I love the updates....keep them coming!
you two are so cute together. keep up the posts so we can live vicariously thru you. did you find the highway to the tunnels?
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment