After searching online this morning and figuring out how much of a car I can afford I got a call from West Valley police saying they found my car abandoned in a parking lot off Redwood Road. What a relief. Nothing majorly wrong with it. Smell of smoke, cigarette burns in the seat, slashed the inner console and all my presets were tuned to Latino stations. I didnt realize there were so many Latino stations in Salt Lake. I thought they had stolen the faceplate off the radio but they were just kind enough to remove it and place it under the seat so that nobody would steal the radio out of my stolen car. Thank you Theives!
There were some things of pretty good value in there that they didnt take. Just a joyride i guess... Although they put over a thousands miles on my car. The unnerving part is that the police man said that they have a master style key with rounded off teeth that will start the car right up. I guess I am in the market for a club that were so popular in the 80's.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad you found it. I will call you now and partake in your joy.
Oops! It just donned on me that I don't have my phone with me so I don't have your phone number.
YAY!!!!!! How funny is it that they would change your stations? Like they were planning on keeping it for a while or something? I'm so glad it all turned out well!
Thats awesome.. remember, i will get you a year supply of your favorite scent of little tree air freshener. and a couple bottles of Fabreeze or Oust.. that will take care of the odors.
Post a Comment