Friday, January 18, 2008

My resolution to the world

I pronounce my resolution to the millions that read my blog. I have started a weight loss program at work where we run a 12 week weight loss challenge. Offices get into teams and combine their weight. Each week they report their weight and I report the teams percentage of weight loss. We just started our third challenge. The first challenge I lost 10 pounds trying moderately hard. The next round I didn't try at all. So for the this round I am going to really try.
I have never really been overweight (at least i like to think), just a bit heavy in the belly area. I have never really stuck with a weight loss plan.
My goal is to lose 25 pounds by April 14th. I figure that by possibly posting this and giving weekly reports each Monday, I might stick to it for the entire 12 weeks. So look for weekly reports each Monday. If i don't report, things are not going well. If after 6 weeks I look heavier and this post is deleted, come kick me in the shins.

Now, where is that donut.

No comments: