Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Racist Card finally gets played.


Its been 9 months since Obama has become President and the Race Card has finally been thrown on the table. I thought it would happen long before now.
Was it Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson??? Not this time. The one who finally threw it on the table was former President Jimmy Carter.
Mr. Carter thinks that the outburst from Congressman Wilson's "you lie" was based on racism. "I think it's based on racism," Carter said. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."
This is the event that you are calling a racist act? Mr. Carter seems to be lacking face time and feels the need to get back in the eyes of America. Personally I think it was inappropriate for him to shout at that time, but racist???? What is racist about what the Congressman did?

Could we call President Obama racist for calling Kanye West a "Jackass" for what he did to Taylor Swift. Nah... Great move Obama. You actually gained some points by stating this.

1 comment:

Rick and T said...

i 110 % agree