


I cant believe that it has been 5 years.. At times it doesnt seem like that long while other times it feels like forever ago.. It is so hard not to have her here during the extremely happy times in our lives. To see the kids grow up.. It is especially hard to know that the kids will never see what a wonderful woman she was. How special she was and the love that she had for her family and for life. I think about her every day and miss her constantly.... It starts to become especially hard as her birthday has passed, then the day that she passed away, Thanksgiving and the hardest of all Christmas..

3 comments:
I wish that we had got a chance to know one another better! I know she's so proud of you!
Kent and family,
I think of Joan often, hard to believe it has been 5 years. I really miss her goodness and personality. Every time she saw me she would give me a big smile and ask how I was doing. She was just one of those great people that always left you feeling better for being around her. She will always be missed but remembered with comforting fondness.
Vince
oh my gosh....put Isaaks hair on that picture of mom in the yellow dress! He has the same facial features as her!
Post a Comment