Thursday, October 02, 2008

VP Debate!

I am anxiously waiting to watch the Vice Presidential Debate tonight between Palin and Biden.  The day that I heard Sarah Palin was chosen as McCains running mate I almost passed out.  Why would he choose someone with little to no experience when this was his key selling point in his campaign against Obama?  I thought it was the end of his chances to become President.  Palin did an amazing job during the Republican Convention and I changed my opinion a bit about her.  That is until recently as she has shown her complete lack of experience and knowledge during her interview with Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric.  From not understanding questions being asked, to the claim that her foreign policy experience is being able to see Russia from Alaska.  Being able to see a couple miles of the Russian coast doesn't qualify you as keeping watch over the huge landmass of Russia.   But thanks for protecting us from them Sen. Palin.
Could be a train wreck tonight and the end of the republican bid for the White House.

If you haven't seen any of the interviews its worth it to watch..   

And the not to miss SNL spoof.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kent,

I love all the political stuff on your blog. We live in the political epi-center of the country and I get like 4 phone calls a day asking me who I am voting for. Sometimes I say I'm just going to flip a coin and listen to then almost have a heart attack or I ask them some obscure question and see what kind of BS response i get.

As soon as McCain picked Palin I was totally offended by how ridiculous she is. She's the Britney Spears of politics. We've been watching all the debates and interviews and then also watching the SNL stuff...so funny. I love how she carries her baby around like a prop. The Peacock household is leaning toward Obama at this point.
We are looking forward to reading your blog!

Britt

P.S. Love the Halloween costume. Vince will love it more.