Friday, April 04, 2008

youtube friday

I have heard from a couple of people that some of my Youtube Fridays are showing a bit too much of my warped sense of humor. I guess last week took the cake for that. I guess working with the disabled every day makes me look at that video a bit different than some might.

Many people have probably seen this video as there have been 44 million views. I guess so many because even if you have seen it, it will make you laugh over and over. Our family loves watching it.



Simple Mind - Simple Pleasures......

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like your warped sense of humor. Keep them coming!

Jill said...

Kent,

Hi! It's Jill (Edwards) Stevenson. I've told all your siblings that it's been so long since our families have gotten togehter so I was happy when I found your blogs. I hope all is going well with you guys. It will be fun to keep checking in on how you guys are doing!