Thursday, March 20, 2008

Best Candy Holiday EVER!

So Easter is upon us and who cant walk through the grocery store and see all the delicious candy. I have to say that I have always been a candy freak. I have been doing decent on my diet but all has gone to hell with the delicious Easter Candy out in the stores now and people bringing it to work.


OH MY!! The Deliciousness of this true heavenly piece of candy.






Pure Peanut Butter Goodness!




Peeps have always been a favorite of mine also. Let them sit out for a day or so and they harden up a little bit. YUM!



I love Robin Eggs! The large ones are the best if you take a small bite in it and let the middle dissolve in your mouth.


Jelly Beans are also a favorite of mine.

Come Sunday morning its every man, woman and child for themselves. Watch out kids... You have me to deal with in finding the candy that the Easter Bunny hides.

4 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

You crack me up! When are we getting together for dinner and Rock Band?!

Amy said...

The Cadbury mini eggs are the DEVIL! Those things are addicting! I put them on my desk at work for everyone and they don't last more than 5 minutes.
Maybe we should have an adult easter egg hunt on Sunday. That would be FUNNY!

Audrey said...

Those are all my favorites! You can't beat the mini cadbury eggs and the peanut butter eggs that leave grease on the wrapper!

Rick and T said...

i thought of you today when i surveyed the cart loads of easter candy on close out sale. lets have easter a week after easter that way you can not steel from the children and make them cry AND you can eat twice as much of your favorites for half the price! I love the reeses peanutbutter cup eggs. so smooth and creamy yummmmm