Romeo said: "I've been training as a bodybuilder for the last two years and by now I think I must be the strongest dwarf in the world.
"My size has never stopped me. I train with dumbbells and do aerobics and dance. People are always pleased to see me. I have been invited on TV shows and dance on stage."
I would love to see Romeo Dance.. Which reminds me.. Be sure to check in for this weeks youtube friday. You wont be dissapointed.




I love his power ranger shoes and his toddler shorts and shirt.
And shame on you for looking at this little mans package.
See the full story HERE

2 comments:
Okay, I don't believe that. His head and body looks cut and pasted on everyone of those pictures.
But that guys shoulder hair? That is real! NICE!
where do you find these things??? you would notice his power ranger shoes. i hadn't thought about where he would shop for clothes but that makes sense. thanks for making me laugh
Post a Comment